This page contains links to tutorials, information and files and applications related to the ManyLabs 2 project.
Github repository for R function library
The key tables used to generate datasets and analyses
- masterKey - Contains the R code for all analyses
- sourceInfo - Contains information about all particpating labs (sources)
- Codebook for primary analyses
- Filename Filters - Some filenames and sourcenames had to be adjusted, this table records those adjustments.
- Zhong Text - The different translations of the text used in the Zhong et al. study, including character count , participants had to copy more than half of the text to be included in analyses.
- Zavani Unique Values - Contains the unique responses given in the Zavani et al. study for all languages, including a categorisation of whether the response was correct or not.
Files used for R code review:
- To Code Review Instructions
- To PoPS Proposal
- To Data Cleaning Report
- To Analysis-Specific Variable Functions
Some early tutorials (may contain info that is no longer applicable)
Shiny App for data exploration
- Local (might be slow due to limited bandwidth)
- External host