How to …
These assignments were designed to prepare you for “real world” modelling and data analysis problems. That is, after completing the assignments you should be able to decide whether the phenomenon you study could benefit from a complex systems approach and which type of analyses would be a good place to start. The models and techniques discussed here are not a definite collection of available techniques, this is really just the tip of the iceberg.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Do not skip any of the steps.
- Do not copy-paste from the assignment text into a spreadsheet or syntax editor (except for text in
- Study the solutions and lecture notes.
Files on GitHub
All the files (data, scripts, the files that generated this document) are in a repository on Github. Github keeps track of all the different versions of the files in a repository.
- If you want to download a file that is basically a text file (e.g. and
Rscript), find a button named
raw, then copy the text in your browser, or save as a text file.
- For non-text files, a
downloadbutton will be present somewhere on the page.